Thursday 28 August 2008

Me, Myself and I

I dream of a day yet to come where i will be truly me.. the way i see myself deep down inside.. the way i truly am..

I dream of a day yet to come where i will be wisely sanguine.. not naive nore pesimistic.. the way i truly should be..

I dream of a day yet to come where i will be finally brave.. to face the truth to face myself.. the way i was taught to be..




I am very confused, i don't have time to be confused, the world is passing me by and I am still having second thoughts about EVERYTHING...



I still have faith in tomorrow

3 comments:

  1. I go through that every year. I think this year I'll be more like myself, I'll be more confident, I'll do less people-pleasing, I'll be more this or that...

    It just doesn't happen. Changes like that just can't be a conscious effort. It's like bad posture, it's hard to constantly think "I'm gonna hold my back up".


    Which reminds me, I should work on that..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lool trev, something new to worry about :p I guess its just the end of summer syndrome.. I don't know what to do with my life......

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know what the problem with finding yourself is? you always tend to lose once again.. however, as long as you are on the right track, then you will start knowing where to look first..

    ReplyDelete