Saturday 30 May 2009

Let me be

Un-cuff my hands, if u please..
I create my own restraints..

Throw down that fence, if u may..
I decide my own boundaries..

I am human, am I not? I have choices, do I not?

Just let me be.. u will see.. I am able.. I am


Put down that brush, if u please..
I choose my own colours..

Put down ur voice, if u may..
I can still hear my own thoughts..

I have a brain, do I not?
I have my morals, do I not?

Just let me be.. u will see.. there’s not much u can u change in me..



I have spoken.. I have chosen.. let me out of this cage..

I shall be who I want to be..

I shall do what I want to do..

I shall say what I want to say..

One day....

6 comments:

  1. very very nice.. and its hitting a few nerves with my current state of mind..

    p.s. typo, you have an extra u in "there’s not much u can u change in me.."

    p.p.s i lost all my BBM contacts :( add me again? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)
    Ah I love this. It reminds me of a sentiment I had so often only a couple of years ago. Then that one day came. It became reminiscent of the old cliche of 'be careful what you wish for' as I proceeded to lose those treasured morals, thoughts, and aim. Sometimes being completely boundless is... dangerous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you will never loose your morals ,i know you only too well uncuff me with you wakawaki I love it write on girl

    ReplyDelete