Thursday 22 October 2009

buzzzz

The rattling keeps coming back every once in a while..

I hear it in my dreams.. Sometimes its a car starting,

at other times its some sort of bird..

It goes away for a while.. Then comes back..

It begins drilling in my head all over again..

I wish it would stop!

I wish it would stop!

I wish it would JUST STOP!!!!!

I wake up, panting, my heart is racing..

I find myself in my room..

in my bed..

Same surroundings..

Same buzzing sound..

I reach out for the source of the sound..

I pick up my vibrating phone..

i take a deep breath

And hope, that today it will be different,

Today.. there will be good news..

3 comments:

  1. *Sighs..


    Welcome to the club my friend!

    Surely, Tomorrow is another day..

    ReplyDelete
  2. nothing to say but, beautifully written.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. I do not know how old you are, but can tell you that I DO understand. I call it mind chatter OR noise. Mine never stops unless I drink too much, and then I just feel like I blew it and it all starts over. Funniest thing is I am a counselor. Messed up huh?

    ReplyDelete