Thursday 4 February 2010

Farm Ville sucks!!!

i used to log on to facebook, and find my home page filled with stories of people planting stuff on their farms in a game called farm ville! it never did interest me in the past.. after a while of people posting about animals on their farms, crops that need to be fertilized and mystery eggs, i decided to go see what all the fuss was about.. i joined farm ville!

it was all fun and dandy in the beginning.. but as i levelled up in the game and as my farm kept expanding, i tried to make it look good.. i became obsessed with my farm (just ask Buffy).. always trying to keep it neat, successful and pretty.. i keep changing the decorations, moving my animals around, colour coordinating the flowers i grow.. however, my farm STILL SUCKS!! it's ugly!!

i just can't get it to look good, i guess i'm just not creative.. Farm ville has really put my life into perspective.. it got me thinking.. i mean, i think i am at least moderately cultured, i do have good taste, i enjoy the arts.. but i still can't make a freakin' virtual farm look good!!!!


i applied that to everything else in my life.. i can sing about twenty thousand songs with the same tune! they all start off right, then get sucked in to my creative-less abyss which makes all things BORING, PLAIN AND THE SAME!!!


i can't even draw.. i'm serious! my father is an amazing artist, and so is my mother.. i have been brought up with so much art and beauty around me, yet yesterday i was drawing something for my 5 year old niece who thought that it was a house, apple, flower, fire truck and an alien before i had to tell her i was drawing an elephant!!!


i can just imagine my future house now, i will have a blue room with only blue furniture, maybe a splash of grey here or there.. a white room with only white furniture, and maybe two wooden objects in the middle and so on.. i will have a PLAIN and BORING house!!!


i'm upset.. because i think that i have had too much exposure to beauty in my life to be boring and uncreative!! can u practice being creative?! hmmmm....


p.s. have i no more readers?! come on people three blog posts in a row!!! show me a little love.. i'm in a very dark and uncreative place right now!

15 comments:

  1. I blocked FarmVille a long time ago. I never played it, but people kept spamming my news feed with their useless FarmVille updates...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG finally someone with a FarmVille point of view that I can relate to.
    I went through the same thing until I figure it was pointless for me to grow and fix anything... No matter how much I changed the "decoration", placed and replaced... It always ended up looking the same for some reason.

    Kudos on this piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude you can't compare your life to a virtual farm. Although I could easily relate to you at some point.

    I'm on pet society and I spend all my money on clothes. my house looks fugly but I have lots of clothes, I don't even feed my pet I'd rather save up to get biker jacket and skinny jeans.

    we have issues, don't we?

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah Ahmed, if ur not into it it could get pretty annoying!!

    anon, TELL ME ABOUT IT!!! and thanx

    as for Charade, i agree, we do have issues lol as i re-read today, i realise how dramatic i was last night.. i'm a bit less upset about it today lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. i can totally relate to being addicted to games.. ask the wifey, she'll tell you..

    and i can also relate to not being able to draw.. my mom and sister are extremely creative mashallah.. and i can barely write legibly, let alone draw..

    so i married someone who can draw and paint to give the kids a chance in life.. :p

    3 posts in a row.. i teary eyed..

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Froggggyyyyyyy,,,, ur aliiiiive!!! i thought u'd abandoned the blogsphere! i was giving u another week then i was gonna txt and make sure!! anyhooooow... yes, u understand what i mean! ur mum IS extremely talented mashallah, haven't seen baby sis since she was actually a baby lol but i'm sure she is too!! hmmm,, my fiance can cook, he doesn't paint or draw much but isn't cooking an art?!! i wonder....



    Mochness, i would firstly like to thank u and show u how much i appreciate u commenting on all my new posts :D :D :D but alas, i think i am too addicted to bloody farm ville!! i'm looking into RLRP (something i just made up meaning- real life rehabilitation programmes) i hate that my computer highlights english spelling as a spelling mistake!!

    BUT, i will go out and search for my artistic side ! i'm starting photography classes in a week!! maybe i'll find my hidden talents there..

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ur sooooooo obsessed go get help tara gemt a5aaf 3alaaich;P
    and u r TALENTED but u dont like saying it outloud bs u know it and i know it !!!
    wo ba3dain draamaaaaa queen get a decorater wo ur house wont be plain ;P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww! I'll read your blog :) *hugs*

    I would straight away decline the games invitation from people in my FB list! I hate application in FB! I enjoy a more challenging games :P

    About being creative, mmm I'm not creative as well, like today, I was cleaning my room and I found some old drawings of mine back in school, I was like wow I never know that I could draw, now I'm officially SUCK! LOOOOL :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its a farm. Even if its not real, you can't make a farm look pretty.
    Looks like its time to take some art classes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey dude - can relate - but I am still addicted sigh - although I don't give a rats ass about the looking pretty - I just want to level up faster than my neighbours he he. I have a second facebook profile specifically for my games - so that my game 'friends' ( most of whom I have never met) - do not get to see too much on my real-world friends . Also so I don't bug my real-world friends with the constant updates ....

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think you should try writing a novel. It will take you about a year for the first one. Then you can start knocking them out faster, trust me. It will put your imagination to use. Try it! I'm on my 10th book now. it feels good to be a published author. You seem to have a lot of writing skills and imagination.

    Thompson's Contender, Spanish Sands, and Color of the Flame by RedRosePublishing (dot) Com. Ilena Holder

    ReplyDelete