Thursday 24 January 2008

Why not?!

sometimes i wake up and i'm just not in the mood to face the world. well, my world at least! i feel like facing a different world. where i don't have an essay due tomorrow, there is no one i have to explain myself to, no unpaid bills i need to get around to settling, or even no where i just have to go to lunch!!


sometimes i wake up and i just want to run! (metaphorically speaking ofcourse, i'm not exactly the fittest gal on the block!)


my mother always reminds me that in order for me to succeed i actually need to have a goal. and more importantly a plan.


personally, sometimes i wake up and just feel like writing. i don't have a plot, or a particular mood i would like to portray, i just want to write! so i do. like now for instance!


i was weighing the pros and cons of this habit of mine. turns out, statistically speaking, the cons outweigh the pros in terms of success in life.


but don't you sometimes just want to feel free?!


2 comments:

  1. tell me about it! in my opinion succsess is way over rated! and so is life! most "quote" n"quote" successfull peopl fail until sheer luck strikes them! So i would encourage u to face nothing sit back relaxand wait for ur turn to come (or a night in a shining armore to do do all that for u) ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. loooooooool i'm loving the last piece of advise!! thanx anon for commenting on my humble blog :)

    ReplyDelete