Saturday 21 June 2008

I haven't blogged in ages!

hello

So my summer holidays have begun, my family are here in London.. very hectic, very noisy but fun nonetheless.. i have begun running.. i can barely move half the time because my muscles hurt!! when do u get over than again?!!


Other than that, i have joined Second life.. I'm really enjoying it!! I've made a few friends and also met a lot of weirdos.. but it's cool that u get to be who ever the hell u want to be!! i still haven't learned how to be someone I'm not yet haha.. despite the fact that i look Japanese in the game!


One of my babies is sick.. i gave her some new cat food and now she's throwing up all over the place.. it's sad,, and disgusting :(


My friends birthday is coming up in a few days, were planning a birthday weekend for her.. her birthday is on a Sunday.. there is a hotel here in London which offers a package for a "girls' night in" basically, u stay at the hotel for a night, u get pampered, watch chick-flicks and have full use of the spa and the swimming pool.. we booked that for Saturday.. (we r 5 girls by the way.. how we r going to fit, i have NO idea!!).. and on Sunday, we r having a BBQ in the park.. with a HUGE chocolate cupcake for her birthday cake :D


I will try to blog more often!! have a great summer everyone!!

4 comments:

  1. F U! i wish i was there B***H
    u can take ur time figuering out who i am :-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes u haven't blogged in ages, tsk tsk tsk!! but heyy looks like you're having funn!! :D enjoyy but but but u definatly need a C-box on ur page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looooooooooooooooooool MALEEEEEEEEEELOOOOOOOOO!!! i love ur violent ways of trying to say i miss u!! we misss you heeeeeeeeereeeeeeeeeeee!!! come come quick!!


    JD.. i'm glad u haven't given up on me though.. i will get a C box as soon as i figure out how :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you just want to talk you know I am just a phone call away ! I have not seen you in ages and you never pick up where are you leyen ??? hopefully I will see you at least before I leave...

    x

    mr shewy

    ReplyDelete