Thursday 29 May 2008

Random

-I just finished my exams!!! i'm relieved.. yet i can't help but feel that i just studied too hard for nothing!! i didn't do so great on 3 of them!! or maybe i just didn't study in the way ur supposed to.. whatever way that is.. on one of them,, i wasn't sure if the answer i was writing was the answer to question 1 or 3!! i usually know more or less how i did on the exam when i'm done.. this time,, i have noo idea.. i guess i'll have to wait till July and c


-on another note, i just got my first ever pay-check.. since this is my first ever real job!! it's a good feeling!! the thing is,, i'm not quite sure what to do with the money.. i don't just want to go shopping.. or spend it on something stupid.. i kind of want to frame the check!! how stupid does that sound?!!


-i wanted to thank everyone for their supportive comments on my last post.. and give u a bit of an update on my progress.. i have a counter to show how long it's been since i quit.. but it's not that accurate because i cheated!! i had three cigarettes over the past 12 days.. not bad compared to what i used to smoke.. but i joined the NHS "together" programme which is this support for people who want to quit smoking thingi.. and they told me that i should give myself some time to process the thought of quitting and set a date when i REALLLY won't ever have a ciggi again.. so i did.. i chose the last day of exams which was yesterday.. maybe i should change the counter on my page.. they r really helpful and they send u all these supportive text messages and e-mails and stuff.. it's cool..


-my brother and sister are all back in Saudi, i haven't been alone in the house for over a year.. well i'm not exactly alone, i have my cats :) (the most beautiful creatures in the world).. it was strange in the beginning because i kept hearing noises and doors being opened and i was getting all paranoid.. now i'm just reeeaaallly enjoying the peace.. i forgot how much i like living alone!!


-i just realised that my family are probably reading this.. so this is just a clarification.. that doesn't mean i don't miss u guys!!! i'll probably get bored of the quiet in a few days.. haha


i'm off to do... ummm.. something.... i'm not sure what yet.. but something that is not study related (FINALLLLY)

ciao

8 comments:

  1. I just love it when I have the whole place for myself. Plus, I don't like my roommates that much, so not having them around is a double pleasure: lonesome and good riddance of their annoying habits like leaving the bathroom door open when they brush their teeth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think just the fact of living with strangers is uncomfortable in itself!! maybe u should get a friend to move in with u instead.. someone without the annoying habits..

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1- i know that feeling, i get it when i know i haven't studied well. but inshallah ur effort wont go to waste & u did better than u think :)

    2- i personally haven't started earning my own money yet But i always thought it would be nice to buy my parents something with my first pay-check. sort of a thank you for helping me get to where i am u know :)

    3- i don't think 3 ciggies r all that bad as long as u still have it in u to quit

    4- as much as living alone has its downsides i still think and probably always will that its the best! enjoy :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you did really well, have fun with whatever you choose to do, have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. JD: 1-Thank u!! i really hope so

    2-that is a GREAT idea!! thanxx..

    3-I haven't had one since and don't plan to.. i think i'm doing OK..

    4-i definitely agree!!


    Nyxxie: Thank u, it's pretty much been chilling with friends.. don't u just love the stress-free life?!!

    thanx for the comments :)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. i miss summer breaks... :( working life sucks.. the continuous paychecks are nice though :)

    so how does it feel to be getting closer to graduating?

    with regards to the ciggies, "go ninja go ninja go", this will be my motivation phrase, my chant for you.

    and yes, having the house all to yourself is awesome..

    yawarakai.. you stopped visiting my blog.. we go way back and i deserve better lol..

    ReplyDelete
  7. i got my first check last summer and i was sooo happy! i wanted to frame mines too i was proud of myself :)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats u r done with finals! no matter what grade u get aham shay u did eli 3allaich ;) Enjooooy ur stress free life as much as u can and have fun :)

    ReplyDelete