Sunday 8 February 2009

It snowed in London :)

Yeah so, i've been away for a while!

I'm glad to say i'm still alive.. a different life maybe.. but it still exists..

What have i been up to?!! (wishful thinking that anyone would care to actually ask that haha)

well.. i went back to school.. i am doing another degree in communications with a bunch of 18,19 and maximum 20 year olds! i feel like a granny at uni but it's cool..

my closest friends have moved back to their countries! i thought my life would suck, but hey, guess what? it doesn't.. life goes on!

i've been so busy these days, which is good.. i have long days at uni, my family are here, AND surprisingly i've become more social.. there is much to do..

what else?! well.. i miss blogging, but i think i'm a bit rusty.. i need to find something to write about!!! haha

u know what.. i have an idea.. who ever is reading this.. if there is anyone out there.. ask me questions.. as many as u want.. and i will answer them in my next post!! how about that?!!

they can be questions about me.. general stuff that u just don't feel like researching lol.. or whatever.. won't be mentioning names (unless allowed to) and ummm.. guess that's it :)



it's funny u know.. i just wrote all that and suddenly it hit me.. i really have no idea who i'm talking to!! hmmm.. listen,, even if u don't want to ask a question, just leave a comment and say hello.. just so i don't feel like i'm alone over here lol..

looking forward to c what u've got to say..

xx

12 comments:

  1. Welcome back :-) Good to know you're doing fine and enjoying the snow in London. It finally rained this week in Riyadh and thank God for that because nothing makes Riyadh look softer like a sprinkle of rain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ahmed :) how great to c u still pass by my blog.. I heard the weather is great in Riyadh! u needed the rain!! haha.. the snow here was beautiful.. never have i seen London like this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY :D ... where have you been ???

    Good to know you're ok, and back to school ?? WOW >> i still have a couple of more years to go :(

    I have a question for you : chinese or italian ?

    WELCOME BACK :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Nani :) yup!! back to school (and i don't know why) haha

    hmmmmm,, just had chinese yesterday,, so i'll say Italian :)

    9a77a w3afya lol :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello wakawaki good granny back to school tkecare of the grand children...looool

    ReplyDelete
  6. looooooooooooool Mama i know it's u who comments when u make up names like wakawaki.. i love u by the way.. and u can call me whatever u like :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. actually wakawaki is much easier to type.. i'm following in your mom's footsteps.. specially seeing that i am in more contact with her than you.. *hint hint nudge nudge*

    wallah we miss your blog.. so try to stick around this time.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. u got me hooked with ur communication major...where, what, and how?

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol dawn u always beat me, well i gota ask another q

    i like ur style and well im stuck with communication myself and i dont research anything im too kaslana to do it

    do u have any good sites talking about internal communication :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. how old are you?
    what does yawarakai mean? ;p

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yawarakai=SOFT in Japanese
    I wonder why you chose Yawarakai for your name!?
    Really nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Saudi Dawn,, in London,, still haven't taken any communication courses though!! apparently I have to do some liberal arts subjects first lol as for how? the answer to that is still lost with the answer to WHY?!!!


    Dee, it took me 6 years to finally decide i'm bored of kaslana.. at the moment I am motivated, just hope I dont loose it!! as for the sites,, sorry sweety.. still haven't started the com courses..

    Taqo, I'm 24 and Yawarakai is the Japanese translation of my name :)

    Anonymous, that's correct,, soft is the closest translation i could think of for my real name :)

    thank you all for you comments.. very much appreciated

    ReplyDelete