Thursday 26 March 2009

Ranting... or just a load of mumbo jumbo..

Don't look at me like I am your mirror.. this is not your reflection..

I tell you this with all the love in the world, but, you need to get a life!


Don't put those on, they are mine, those shoes are not your own.. please find a path you carve yourself..

your foot-prints are too small for mine..


Don't pressure me, I'm busy.. I am!! I have so much work to do..

I tell you this with all the love in the world, but, I just can't put a smile on for you today!


I try to smile, and laugh sometimes.. sometimes it's just too much..


I am not sad, nor am I bitter.. I just need to be free!!!


I just need sometime with me..

I'll be back if you let me be gone

for just a bit....



p.s. replied to your comments on my older post.. sorry for the delay :)

4 comments:

  1. stop going away please.. this blog seems to be the only way i'm in touch with you anymore.. (hint hint nudge nudge)

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't worry froggy i wasn't talking to the blog!! lol i was just a bit stressed out!! getting over it though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. fly in the wind like a feather...change all you want,while flying observe listen feel touch learn and change again, this is life and it is so beautiful!
    randouche.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello aunty, thank u for those beautiful words :) i see mama has u checking out my blog too lol.. please come again..

    ReplyDelete